SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Department for residues
Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology (INMES)
Kacanskog 13, 11040 Belgrade, Serbia
Mobile: +381 66 202 602
Phone: +381 11 26 50 655
2000 – Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, DVM
2014 – Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, PhD
2009– Research Assistant
2011– Research Assistant
2015– Research Asociate
2020– Senior Research Associate
2001- Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology, Belgrade, department for food additives
2003- Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology, Београд, department for scientific-technical cooperation.
2004- Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology, Belgrade, department for residues
- Member of the veterinary drugs farmacovigillance commission of the Agency for medicines and medical devices of the Republic of Serbia, from 2006
- Member of the working group for monitoring the presence of aflatoxins in food and feed (2013).
- Member of the working group for adopting the Regulation on methods for sampling and analysis for the purpose of official controls of food and feed (2016)
- Delegate of the Republic of Serbia at the Codex Committee for veterinary drugs residues (CCFRVD)
- Member of the International Programme Committee of the „60th International Meat Industry Conference“, 22-25. September 2019
- Member of the Scientific council of the Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology.
- Vice-president of the International Programme Committee of the „59th International Meat Industry Conference“, 01-04. October
- Editor of the section “residues and environmental contaminants” in national journal „Meat Technology“ from 2015
- President of the International Programme Committee of the „61st International Meat Industry Conference“, 26-29 September
AREA OF SCIENTIFIC INTEREST
Analysis of veterinary drugs residues, pesticides and environmental contaminants (toxic elements, mycotoxins, dioxins) in food and feed. Gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, inductively coupled plasma – mass spectrometry.
SELECTED SCIENTIFIC PAPERS
Jelena Petronijević, Zorica Bugarčić, Goran A. Bogdanović, Srđan Stefanović, Nenad Janković. An enolate ion as a synthon in biocatalytic synthesis of 3,4-dihydro-2(1H)-quinoxalinones and 3,4-dihydro-1,4-benzoxazin-2-ones: lemon juice as an alternative to hazardous solvents and catalysts. Green Chemistry; 2017; 19; p. 707-715.
Nenad Janković, Jovana Muškinja, Zoran Ratković, Zorica Bugarčić, Branislav Ranković, Marijana Kosanić, Srđan Stefanović. Solvent-free synthesis of novel vanillidene derivatives of Meldrum’s acid: biological evaluation, DNA and BSA binding study. RSC Advances; 2016; 6; p. 39452-39459.
Milovic Emilija, Jankovic Nenad Z, Vranes Milan B, Stefanovic Srdjan, Petronijevic Jelena, Joksimovic Nenad, Muskinja Jovana, M Ratkovic, Zoran R Green one-pot synthesis of pyrido-dipyrimidine DNA-base hybrids in water (Article) Environmental Chemistry Letters, (2021), vol. 19 br. 1, str. 729-736
Trifkovic Julijana, Jovanovic Ljubomir D, Bosnjakovic Dusan, Savic Djordje, Stefanovic Srdjan, Krajisnik Tatjana, Sladojevic Zeljko Z, Kirovski Danijela. Summer Season-Related Heat Stress Affects the Mineral Composition of Holstein Dams’ Colostrum, and Neonatal Calves’ Mineral Status and Hematological Profile, Biological Trace Element Research 2021.
Srđan Stefanović, Jelena Jovanović, Vedrana Jelušić. Challenges in analyzing polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PSDDs), dibenzofurans (PCDFs) and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (dI-PCBs) in food and feed in the light of the considerable tolerable weekly intake reduction proposed by EFSA in 2018. 2019; 60th International Meat Industry Conference MEATCON 2019.