Department of microbiological and molecular – biological research
Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology (INMES)
Kaćanskog 13, 11040 Belgrade, Serbia
Мob: +381 63 86 26 052
Тel: +381 11 26 50 655
Fax: +381 11 26 51 825
2013 – Doctor of Science in Engineering Technology, Faculty of Technology, the Department of Technology of Canned Foods, University of Novi Sad (“Changes of parameters of Petrovačka sausage during the manufacture in traditional conditions and in a controlled environment”)
2003 – Specialist of microbiology with biotechnology, Faculty of Technology, University of Novi Sad
1998 – Passed professional exam for medical associate, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia
1996 – Graduated Molecular Biologist, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
2014 – Research associate, INMES
2009 – 2014 – Research assistant, INMES
2004 – 2009 – Researcher – specialist – associate, Institute of Meat Hygiene and Technology (INMES)
2009 – Associate in the Department of microbiological and molecular – biological research
2004 – 2009 – Deputy Head of the Department for immune-enzymatic assays/research
1998 – 2001 – Associate, Christian Hansen Laboratory, Belgrade
1997 – 1998 – Associate, City Institute of Public Health, Belgrade
Member of the Serbian Society for Microbiology
AREA OF SCIENTIFIC INTEREST:
Food safety. Development and application of new microbiological methods that are necessary in the control of food, as defined by the European and national legislation.
Technological microbiology – microbiota of fermented dry sausages.
Testing for residues of veterinary medicines in food of animal origin.
Analysis of the presence of allergens in the dietary products and other food stuffs.
SELECTED SCIENTIFIC PAPERS:
- Jankovic V., Lakicevic B., Petronijevic R., Spiric D., Đorđevic V., Popov-Raljic J. (2016). Soybean and gluten in meat products – consumer protection strategy. Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech, 27, 3, 30-32.
- Nikola Unkovic, Milica Ljaljevic Grbic, Miloš Stupar, Jelena Vukojevic, Vesna Jankovic, Danica Jovic and Aleksandar Djordjevic (2015). Aspergilli Response to Benzalkonium Chloride and Novel-Synthesized Fullerenol/Benzalkonium Chloride Nanocomposite. The Scientific World Journal, Volume 2015 (2015), ID 109262, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/109262
- Janković Vesna, Ljiljana Petrović, Brankica Lakićević, Vesna Matekalo Sverak, Slobodan Lilić and Radmila Mitrović. 2013. Determination of typical house flora during production process of the Petrovac Sausage (Petrovská klobása). African Journal of Microbiology Research, 7, 32, 4130-4137.
- Janković Vesna, Đorđević Vesna, Lakićević Brankica, Borović Branka, Velebit B., Mitrović Radmila 2012. Determination of staphylococcal enterotoxins in cheese by immunoenzyme assay. Archives of Biological Sciences, 64(4),1449-1454.
- Lakicevic B., Buncic O., Katic V., Lepsanovic, Z., Petrovic Lj., Jankovic V., Ikonic P. (2014). Detection of Listeria spp. during production and ripening of Petrovska klobasa. Acta Veterinaria, 64, 3. 367 – 377.